Thursday, November 14, 2013

Justin Bieber - Bad Day




Lyric:

No I didn’t think
You would let me down that easy (Oh no, girl)
And I didn’t think, it was over
Until you walked away, like it was nothing, baby

Lyric:
And that moment was so hard for me to breathe
'Cause you took away the biggest part of me, yeah
Life is so unpredictable, yeah

Never thought a love like yours would leave me all alone (Oh no)
Didn’t waste any time
Like you had already made up your mind
No sympathy, 'cause I was out of line (Oh, yeah)

But I didn’t think you would let me, down that easy (Oh no, girl)
And I didn’t think it was over
Until you walked away
Like it was nothing girl, it was a bad day (Hey, girl)

I know I was wrong
But you could have said “goodbye” baby, it was a bad day
Now I’m like, woo

It was a bad day

It was a bad day

It was a bad day

0 comments:

Post a Comment