Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jiggley Jones - Ain't That Alright

Where are, where are you right now 
I just wonder, where are you 
Well ain’t that alright, ain’t that just fine 
Really it’s only when I think about you 
Think of that night, ain’t that alright, alright 
Just the other day I thought about the time we had 
I see your face shining through the winds of time 
So what today, the sacred try, the wall, the way? 
Could really use the sound of good advice 
Where are you… 
Well ain’t that alright… 
I think you left a hole a mile wide 
I climb the walls and hope to see the ocean tide 
You let time and how I feel go by the way? 
I hope to somehow get through the day 
Where are you… 
Well ain’t that alright, ain’t that just fine 
Really you took my heart and ran away… 
Well that’s yesterday, you know what they say… 
Live for today…

0 comments:

Post a Comment