Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Michael Prins - Close To You

I didn't change my name for good luck it just happened to be mine 
didn't ask for any reason or any of your time 
I don't need your advertising I don't seek for diamond eyes 
i don't fit in your perfection I don't fit into your life 

but to you my darling to you I truly sing 
for you my crazy babe I would do just anything 
just to get close to you just to get close to you 
so until that day is mine 

and the other night you made me dance but now I act insane 
and I try to find a reason and I try not to be strange 
and I think that is funny cause I'm nowhere near like you 
now you made of me a villain but maybe that's more true 

and I'm searching for my pride again 
as I'm hunting for your eyes again 
but you're no where to be found tonight 
still I wait in every morning light 
until that day is mine 

so is it me the one who is out of sight or am I running out of time 
do you want to see my present yet to guard you through the night 
is your vision to be save and told that everything's alright 
when the whole god damn world knows about the danger of this tide 
well then I would come back for you yes I would come back for you 
knowing you would walk away knowing you would walk away as soon as you where saved 

and then you might not remember me or act like you're surprised 
when everyone's surrounding you but darling that don't mind 
just turn around and look at me when you pass me in the aisle 
I still'd hold a thousand doors for you to talk to you and I 
could get close to you yes I could get close to you 
and why won't you see me through, knowing I would never leave 
knowing I would never leave 

so until that day is mine 
darling I would wait for you I would wait for you 
and why won't you see me through I would wait for you my love my love my love

0 comments:

Post a Comment